Notes to Mineral Reserve Statement:
- Cutoff grade of 2.4 grams per tonne (”g/t”) gold equivalent (“AuEq”) based on total operating cost of US$104.73/t. Metal prices assumed are gold US$1,440 per troy ounce and silver US$25 per troy ounce. Silver supply contract obligations have been referenced in determining overall vein reserve estimate viability.
- Processing recovery factors for gold and silver of 97% and 94% assumed.
- Exchange rate assumed is 13 pesos/US$1.00.
- The Mineral Reserve estimates were prepared by Mr. Herbert A. Smith P.Eng. of AMC Mining Consultants (Canada) Ltd. and a QP for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”).
Notes to Mineral Resource Statement:
- Mineral Resources are total and include those resources converted to Mineral Reserves.
- A 2.0g/t AuEq cutoff grade is applied and the AuEq is calculated at a gold price of US$1,625 per troy ounce and a silver price of US$25 per troy ounce.
- A constant bulk density of 2.7 tonnes/m3 has been used.
- The Mineral Resource estimates were prepared by Mr. Rodney Webster MAusIMM, MAIG and Mr. J. Morton Shannon P.Geo., both of AMC Mining Consultants (Canada) Ltd. and a QP for the purposes of NI 43-101.